The following Terms of service govern your access of our services at Careers Infinite
“Term(s)” means to the standard Terms of service as set out below.
“Service(s)” means mentoring, consultation and including all communication services performed by us for you.
“You, your(s)” means the person, customer by themselves or on behalf of a company using Career Infinite services.
1.You acknowledge that Careers Infinite will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
2. A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Careers Infinite will result in an immediate termination of our Services
1. You acknowledge and agree that Careers Infinite may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Careers Infinite’s website, available at http://www.careersinfinite.com/terms-of-service/. Such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of our Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Careers Infinite’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
2. You may not use our service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Careers Infinite.
6. You agree to review the terms and conditions of Mentor Walk and Careers Infinite before using the service.
7. Careers Infinite is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom they know to be under the age of 13. We does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we nevertheless received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, such information will be deleted from the system.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We may, but have no obligation to, terminate calls/video conferences/texts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
4. Visual, verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Careers Infinite mentor, mentee, employee, or registered member will result in immediate termination of service and/or legal action.
Limitation of Liability
1. You expressly understand and agree that Careers Infinite shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
2. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
3. Careers Infinite does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
4. Careers Infinite does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
5. Careers Infinite is not liable for any delay or interruption experienced during the Mentor Walk session due to internet and/or phone connectivity, weather conditions, power outages, any technical problems or scheduling issues of either the mentor or mentee.
6. Careers Infinite does not warrant that the quality of any services or information, obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. Careers Infinite is not responsible for the conduct of any Member. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. Careers Infinite does not inquire about backgrounds, conduct criminal background checks, screen or verify members and their statements. Careers Infinite reserves the right to conduct criminal background checks and other screenings at any time and using available public records.
8. Careers Infinite is not liable and does not bear any responsibility for Member-to-Member interactions— whether online, or at Member-initiated events, or other events offline and if members disclose their personal information in any public or private setting. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Members, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Website or meet in person. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Careers Infinite to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Careers Infinite and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Careers Infinite (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service)
We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the content of mentor-mentee conversation. We would, however, keep record logs of the interaction for education, quality and security reasons.
Payment of Fees
You will pay the Fees applicable for your session to Online Service and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of written documents. Together, the Session Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
Fees are paid in advance. All fees are inclusive of taxes. Careers Infinite does not provide refunds.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon notice from Careers Infinite. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Careers Infinite Site. Careers Infinite reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Note to mentors
Mentors’ will also be provided in advance the mentees’ prepared questions and the subject area of discussion. If the mentee wishes to have another session, please have them contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Careers Infinite will schedule them for the mentor.
Note to mentees
Careers Infinite wants to make sure that the session is as informative as possible within the time frame decided. Please have questions or topics for the mentors written down to make the conversation specific and educational. This program is solely for information purpose only. It must not be considered an interview or a request for employment. The mentors are specifically selected based on the mentees’ questions during the initial consultation session. If there are any issues, please address your questions to email@example.com.